Wednesday 19 December 2012

Quarter of a Century and Birthday Nursing Goodies


I have just recently had my 25th birthday...feeling a little old and perhaps not so wise.

My lovely friend, who is a Midwife, put together a brilliant present for me - a nurse survival kit. I thought I'd show you the contents as I'm very excited to use it all. 

Here it is...


The box - Nursing Survival Kit



Teabags: ...your emergency supply!



Chocolate: ...for when you need that 5am sugar rush.



Bristol Stool Chart Car Air Freshener:  ...because everyone's poop stinks!



ID Holder: ...this will remind you who you are after a 13 hour shift!



Nurse Scissors: ...you're only a "proper" nurse when you have a pair of scissors!



Tourniquet: ...for being a vampire.



Injection Pens: ...because you'll always lose your pens!



I LOVED this gift. It's so thoughtful and all of it will come in very handy in the next few months. I'm sure many other student nurses would love this too! :)

I hope you're all nearly ready for Christmas. It's approaching so quickly!

1 comment: